Sunday, January 21, 2018

New Schedule for Uploads!


Hey, Everyone!

Having deadlines makes me more likely to post on my Blog, so from now on there will be a new post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Each of those days will be dedicated to a different story.

Mondays: The Pits, Wednesdays: Shadow Figures, Fridays: What Happened on Mom's Birthday. When a story is finished I'll start posting a different story on one of those days.

Thanks to everyone who reads my blog! I'll try to stay as consistent as possible. If you want to stay updated, you can flow me on my blog, or on my twitter, the link for which is at the end of this update.

--GhostWriter

Link to my Twitter:
www.twitter.com/SeeYouInHell7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Trip (part 1)

            Round Trip             Four thirty. Just enough time to get his things and go. Garrett went up to the small grey num...