Thursday, December 14, 2017

Firstly...

Hello, everyone! 

My name is Aaron.

It's nice to meet you. As far as you can can "meet" someone through a blog. I used to have a blog on this very site. Unfortunately, I had no real reason to be writing anything, so it eventually died. It probably didn't help that I was in middle school. Not sure what a middle school kid writes about, but I'm sure it wasn't good. 

However, now that it's years later and I've become a better writer--and also now that I have something to write about--I think I'll try again. 

I've always wanted to be a writer. There were a lot of ideas bouncing around in my head, but none of them were ever written down. Until now. Now that finals are (almost) over, and I'm going to have more time on my hands, I've decided that it would be a good idea to write the short stories and maybe a series or two in the form of a blog. If anything, I'll be able to get these ideas written down, and hopefully you will enjoy reading them.

For the most part I want this to be a place where I can write stories in my favorite genre: horror. If you're in to that, this is the place for you! If I write something in a different genre and post it, I'll let you know, and post it somewhere away from everything else so you don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's just nice to get things out of my mind. It allows more focus for other things.

For now, I think I will update every three days or so. That should be enough time for me to get things in order. What's a story if it doesn't make sense, right? I should have my first story up in the next couple of days. Please let me know if you enjoy it or not. And if you don't, it would be great if you could let me know what I could change to make these stories better. There's always room for improvement!

So, for now, good night, everybody! 

I should come up with a catchphrase. Yeah, that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Trip (part 1)

            Round Trip             Four thirty. Just enough time to get his things and go. Garrett went up to the small grey num...