Friday, December 22, 2017

Update #2

Hey everyone!

You may have noticed that I've begun posting a new story instead of continuing The Pits. Don't worry, I'm still writing it. I decided it would be nice to have variety so you all can read different types of stories instead of waiting for me to finish one story before moving on to the next.

I will also be including shorter stories, for those of you who like to get to the point. The first one of those will be up this weekend.

Also, the next time I'm supposed to post the next part for The Pits, and/or, Shadow Figures, is on Christmas. Even though that day is Christmas, I'll still upload the next part the (at least) one of them, and I'll include a short creepy Christmas story.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Round Trip (part 1)

            Round Trip             Four thirty. Just enough time to get his things and go. Garrett went up to the small grey num...